1. To ensure the longevity of your wooden furniture, please avoid exposing the pieces to excessive sunlight, dampness, heat or cold.
2. When placing table lamps on any wooden surface, such as desks, dressers, and sideboards, please use a felt or leather mat to protect your furniture from scratches. Alternatively, a table runner can be used.
3. Clean the surface frequently with a cloth dampened with diluted cleaning polish. Spills or smudges can be wiped clean using a damp cloth dipped in mild soap or cleaning polish.
4. Polish your furniture with silicone-free polish every six months. Please note that polishing too often could result in a waxy buildup. Furniture polish is easily available on online stores and in local hardware stores.
5. Moisture can make veneer warp or bend. Therefore, please avoid exposing wooden furniture that’s been laminated with veneer to humidity changes.
CAUTION: We advise against using furniture polish, chemical solvents and cleaners for children’s furniture.