Delta S1 Home Decor Wall Shelf/Rack-Set of 4 (Matt Finish) (Walnut)
FREE SHIPPING ACROSS INDIA
For a superlative customer experience, we do not charge any shipping fee !
Be assured, we use most appropriate packing material and techniques and engage reliable shipping agencies- to ensure the your order is not damaged in transit and delivered as soon as possible.
We ship to almost to all parts of India through our preferred and reliable shipping partners. However, there are some area pin codes which are currently undeliverable by our shipping partners.
States where we are currently not delivering are:
Andaman & Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Jammu & Kashmir, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
FAST & RELIABLE DELIVERY
Products are typically dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation. All the products are transported and delivered using the our reliable delivery network. While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment.
We try our best to deliver your product before the estimated time given at the time of confirmation. However, in case you want to track your order, it can be done through a tracking ID issued by the shipping agency. Tracking ID is sent to as soon as we dispatch your order.
ASSEMBLY & HARDWARE
All our products come with necessary hardware required for its assembly/installation. For the products that involve wall installation or knock down furniture that requires assembly, there will be an assembly guidelines leaflet which comes in the package. Please ensure that you call for a skilled carpenter to fix it properly.
We have several rounds of specialised quality control checks to ensure that the product is up to standard when you receive the product. In case, you receive a damaged product, please bring it to our notice of via an email along with an image of broken piece or parts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will assess the damage and revert within 1-2 days with a solution. We will either replace the piece or take any other corrective measure to solve the problem.
EASY RETURNS & REFUNDS
- We offer 14 days hassle free return. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
- Furniture with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
A10 DESIGN PRIVATE LIMITED
A-214, Lower Ground,
Okhla Phase 1,
New Delhi-110020, India
Note: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
ENGINEERED WOOD FURNITURE
- Engineered wood includes furniture made of MDF, plywood, veneer, particleboard, etc
- For engineered wood furniture, we recommend wiping it clean with a clean, damp cloth regularly.
- Please use coasters or mats when placing anything hot, cold or wet on surfaces made of engineered wood.
- Wipe any spills and stains immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and temperature variations may cause the colour of engineered wood to fade.
- Moisture can make veneer laminates to warp or bend. Therefore, it is recommended that such furniture is not exposed to humidity changes.
- To ensure the longevity of your wooden furniture, please avoid exposing the pieces to excessive sunlight, dampness, heat or cold.
- When placing table lamps on any wooden surface, such as desks, dressers, and sideboards, please use a felt or leather mat to protect your furniture from scratches. Alternatively, a table runner can be used.
- Clean the surface frequently with a cloth dampened with diluted cleaning polish. Spills or smudges can be wiped clean using a damp cloth dipped in mild soap or cleaning polish.
- Polish your furniture with silicone-free polish every six months. Please note that polishing too often could result in a waxy buildup. Furniture polish is easily available on online stores and in local hardware stores.
- Moisture can make veneer warp or bend. Therefore, please avoid exposing wooden furniture that’s been laminated with veneer to humidity changes.
- CAUTION: We advise against using furniture polish, chemical solvents and cleaners for our range of children’s furniture.
- For outdoor furniture, we recommend cleaning it regularly to avoid the buildup of dust and mildew.
- To remove dirt and debris, vacuum with a dust-brush attachment or use a dry paintbrush. Occasionally, clean with a mild soap solution. Avoid using too much water as it can weaken the fibres. Let dry completely.
- For wooden furniture, we recommend using coasters or mats while keeping anything hot, cold or wet on the surface.
- In case of spills, please wipe your wooden furniture dry with a soft cloth immediately to prevent staining.
- Clean your wooden outdoor furniture regularly with a clean, moist cloth. Please do not use any detergent or soap.
- We recommend a wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture every 6 months. Wood wax is easily available on online stores and in local hardware stores.
- Metal furniture can be cleaned using a mild soap solution and a soft sponge. Gently scrub your furniture with the soap solution, rinse, and dry with a soft towel immediately.
- To remove rust stains or mold, sand the area lightly using fine-grit sandpaper. Wipe it clean, and apply touch-up paint if required.