ENGINEERED WOOD FURNITURE
- Engineered wood includes furniture made of MDF, plywood, veneer, particleboard, etc
- For engineered wood furniture, we recommend wiping it clean with a clean, damp cloth regularly.
- Please use coasters or mats when placing anything hot, cold or wet on surfaces made of engineered wood.
- Wipe any spills and stains immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and temperature variations may cause the colour of engineered wood to fade.
- Moisture can make veneer laminates to warp or bend. Therefore, it is recommended that such furniture is not exposed to humidity changes.
- To ensure the longevity of your wooden furniture, please avoid exposing the pieces to excessive sunlight, dampness, heat or cold.
- When placing table lamps on any wooden surface, such as desks, dressers, and sideboards, please use a felt or leather mat to protect your furniture from scratches. Alternatively, a table runner can be used.
- Clean the surface frequently with a cloth dampened with diluted cleaning polish. Spills or smudges can be wiped clean using a damp cloth dipped in mild soap or cleaning polish.
- Polish your furniture with silicone-free polish every six months. Please note that polishing too often could result in a waxy buildup. Furniture polish is easily available on online stores and in local hardware stores.
- Moisture can make veneer warp or bend. Therefore, please avoid exposing wooden furniture that’s been laminated with veneer to humidity changes.
- CAUTION: We advise against using furniture polish, chemical solvents and cleaners for our range of children’s furniture.
- For outdoor furniture, we recommend cleaning it regularly to avoid the buildup of dust and mildew.
- To remove dirt and debris, vacuum with a dust-brush attachment or use a dry paintbrush. Occasionally, clean with a mild soap solution. Avoid using too much water as it can weaken the fibres. Let dry completely.
- For wooden furniture, we recommend using coasters or mats while keeping anything hot, cold or wet on the surface.
- In case of spills, please wipe your wooden furniture dry with a soft cloth immediately to prevent staining.
- Clean your wooden outdoor furniture regularly with a clean, moist cloth. Please do not use any detergent or soap.
- We recommend a wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture every 6 months. Wood wax is easily available on online stores and in local hardware stores.
- Metal furniture can be cleaned using a mild soap solution and a soft sponge. Gently scrub your furniture with the soap solution, rinse, and dry with a soft towel immediately.
- To remove rust stains or mold, sand the area lightly using fine-grit sandpaper. Wipe it clean, and apply touch-up paint if required.